About the Experience
Singapore is an easy country to overlook when planning a stopover holiday, while you in transit. It may seem too small, too expensive, or even boring compared to its larger neighbors, but surprises await if you know where to look. There are some things that you can only find in Singapore because of its unique environment, culture, and history. Here’s a blend of our most favourite Singapore experiences which are included for your Singapore Stop Over holiday package.
- Packed with culture and plenty of sights to see, Singapore is a must-see destination for all avid travelers.
- See it all for yourself with a three-days travel package (or upgrade for three or four or five nights), including the world-famous Universal Studios!
- Enjoy the luxury of having everything planned out for you – 4 Star Accommodation, Meals and tours alike!
The Activities - Experience best of beautiful Singapore within 03 Nights & 04 Days are as append below..
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel & Explore Singapore City in a Hop On Hop Off Bus.
- See the city’s many sights, including Orchard Road, Suntec City and the Fountain of Wealth
- Pass by Marina Bay Sands and the Helix Bridge
- Explore the areas of Little India and China Town
- Visit the stunning Thian Hock Temple
- Take a scenic cable car ride to a peaceful island not far from Mount Faber
- See Wings of Time, a spectacular show with a live cast, dramatic effects and pyrotechnics
- Take photos with celebrities at Madame Tussauds
UntitledExperience the Rides, Shows, Street performances and Special events at the world-famous movie magic Universal Studios Singapore (USS) .
- New York: Lights, Camera, Action! (Recommended) – a production showing special effects of hurricane, you may get wet if you stand at first row in the middle
- New York: Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase [For kids] – basically you sit in a carrier and go through a tunnel.
- Sci Fi: TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle – 3D rides as if you are in a Transformer robot, it may cause dizziness and severe motion sickness.
- Sci Fi: Accelerator – spinning ride.
- Sci Fi: Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON (Recommended) – Human is the red roller coaster, while Cylon is the blue one. Both are high speed and equally popular, so do try both. Loose items are not allowed on the rides.
- Ancient Egypt: Revenge of the Mummy (Recommended) – indoor high speed roller coaster in total darkness.
- Ancient Egypt: Treasure Hunters [For Kids] – sit in a car and drive around a pool/lake.
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure (Recommended) – river rafting with high current and a slide. You will get wet from this ride, you can choose to bring your belongings on boat or keep them in lockers, but the lockers at Rapids Adventure are not free so if you want to save money, keep your stuff at Mummy’s lockers.
- The Lost World: Canopy Flyer (Recommended) – medium to high speed overhanging flying vehicle.
- The Lost World: Dino-Soarin’ [For Kids] – usual go round flying vehicle.
- The Lost World: Amber Rock Climb – wall climbing with USS staff being the belayer.
- Far Far Away: Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey – sit in a crate, which travels up and down at medium to high speed.
- Far Far Away: Shrek 4-D Adventure (Recommended) – 4D show of Shrek’s adventure.
- Far Far Away: Magic Potion Spin [For Kids] – children’s ferris wheel.
- Far Far Away: Enchanted Airways (Recommended) – high speed roller coaster but smaller compared to Human & Cylon
- Madagascar: King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round [For Kids] – a carousel.
- Madagascar: A Crate Adventure – sit in a boat and go through tunnel.
- Hollywood: Sesame Street Show (Recommended) – a musical show by Sesame Street characters
- The Lost World: WaterWorld – a play based on blockbuster film, “Waterworld”.
- Far Far Away: Donkey Live (Recommended) – a comedy show of Donkey’s live performance, it is an interactive show where Donkey respond to the actual conversation with MC and visitor.
- Hollywood : Mel's Dinetters - singing & dancing performance by waitresses of Mel's Diners.
- Hollywood : The Cruisers - Singing and dancing performance by boyband at the stage near Mel's Diners .
- New York: The Rockafellas – breakdance performance at the corner near New York Library.
- New York: Sesame Street Stage Shows – singing & dancing performance by Sesame Street characters near Loui’s NY Pizza Parlor.
- Far Far Away : The dance for the magic beans - Dancing performance by Puss In Boots and Kitty Softpaws.
- Madagascar: Madagascar Boogie! – Dancing performance by Madagascar’s characters.
- Following the breakfast, you may proceed to Gardens By The Bay Tour and proceed to SENTOSA ISLAND by Noon. Full Day at SENTOSA ISLAND with Fun packed attractions indulgence . Complete your day at Sentosa with a spectacular outdoor night show set against the majestic open sea. Be mesmerized by awe-inspiring display of water, laser, fire effects and music as you soar through space and time in a magical adventure!
- Free Drop off back to Singapore Airport .
The package and inclusions
- An extensive adventure through Singapore
- Minimum of two must be purchased and redeemed
- Solo travelers welcome – and price will be quoted separately
- Accommodation in your preferred location @ you budget in a – Deluxe*** /Luxury**** /Premium Luxury ***** – with Full Breakfast Meals
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee – Simply contact us within 07 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03-99880807
- You can Lay-By this trip with us. Pay within 12 Months Time. 0 % Interest Free Installments